The Trick To Make Your Eyes More

Always look at these photos of celebrities before and after makeup? My favorite celebrity is Gwyneth Paltrow and I was delighted one day to see her without makeup. Her eyes just disappeared. However, in the photos, bright eyes. So what's the secret?

There are actually several. To get huge eyes try these tricks:

Curl eyelashes

If you do not have naturally long eyelashes, perfect curl before applying mascara is a link

really open your eyes. You can actually curl lashes AFTER mascara is applied, until the mascara is dry (a good tip to know if you want to curl your lashes later in the day without removing your mascara). I usually blast for 3 seconds eyelash curler with a hairdryer for added stamina. Only the test to make sure the metal is not too hot before the discipline of your upper lashes.

What to do with the lower lashes?

Many experts avoid makeup mascara on lower lashes, because they think it really opens your eyes. This is true for some women, but for others, mascara and eyeliner on the lower lashes can make a dramatic difference. Try it yourself and see if you like.

To apply mascara on lower lashes, hold the brush vertically, then move back and forth. If you use eyeliner on the lower lashes, try using a pencil eyeliner, which tends to be softer. Then blur the line with your finger to make it look more natural than a straight line.

See my list of the best masks and eyeliner.

Do not be afraid of false eyelashes

Individual false lashes are exotic, beautiful and can look natural if applied correctly. Big cities offer "lash bars" in the hottest department stores. (Henri Bendel, Bergdorf and more, for example), but I expect the counters at most department stores have experts in false lashes. Ask your.

You do not want to go to the mall? Pharmacies carry false eyelashes. If they are too long, you can cut them with scissors.

Why White Shadow Makeup Artist is a secret

When I go out at night, I always put a little eye shadow right at the light inside the peak of my eye in the eyelid meets the lower eyelid near the tear duct. It's amazing how the little white lights my eyes and makes them whiter. It's a beauty secret of old makeup and if you look closely at the photos of celebrities on the red carpet, you can see the white flag on the inside corner of the eye.

To doe eyes, seductive look, makeup artist Paul Starr suggests you try Harper's Bazaar cover your lower eyelids creamy white eye pencil.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat: Another Secret Makeup Artist

A few years ago when everyone was going ga-ga for Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat he called "the best spell of the story," I bought it thinking I used to hide stains on the face.

I hated that. He barely concealed something, and I could not see what the big deal was. I returned to the store to return it when women at the counter told me it was actually supposed to be used as a highlighter, not a concealer. It made me and I was blown away by how I looked awake. It is now a staple in my beauty arsenal, and I use it every time I go out.

To use: Dot browbone along just under the brow and blend in. You can also spot along the back of the eye and even above browbone. Something with Touche Eclat is to fill the shadows that occurs naturally when you get your chin and look in the mirror. Tuck your chin, look in the mirror and dragging a line of Touch Eclat where the Shadows lie. Mix the lines with your finger.

Keep the angle manicured

You will be surprised at how neat eyebrows can transform your face. I saw it happen with so many women. They think that their eyebrows are beautiful, though they never get tweezed or waxed. Maybe they are afraid of too many tweezers or they do not know what type is right for them. They do not realize how much better they could see before I convince them of their brows done. Wow. This is perhaps my most important advice for you: Do you get to a professional for hair removal, waxing or threading then hold with tweezers rework your own by following a "card" they create.

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom