Masakkali Girl

He is young, energetic and full of creative ideas that he has a chance to turn a beautiful creations.

Turned 25 years old Ankita Chaudhry presented his collection at Fashion Week in Bangalore on Saturday. "This was my first time in Bangalore and it was exciting to present my work to the elegant young women of this city," said Ankita, whose collection of "wear Masakkali complex of the wedding of a clothing line with a touch of western India .

This young man was introduced into the world of fashion by her mother, who was part of associations for the protection of women and women learned to sew, to stay. "I was interested in fabrics, textures and buildings of the time I was little," said Ankita, whose big break was his entry into the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week A / W 2011 in April .

I appreciate and are sure to be noticed in the world of fashion.

This designer is a bit of travel and draws inspiration from his travels. WLIFW his creations was inspired by a holiday Ladakhi. She will participate in the Pret a Porter show in Paris in September.

"I'm really excited, because it is the best brands have presented their collections. After the show they plan to go backpacking in France, with my friends and travel to all non-commercial sites. I believe that you have not quite seen the place, if you have not seen the sunrise and the sunset there. I'm sure I do it is at least once a week for my vacation, "he smiles.

Ankita designed for girls between 15 and 28, and offers advice on must-dressing teenager. "A pair of trousers or the chimney dhoti pants, suits the style of the Cape, jeans and well-equipped with a classic LBD is essential," says Ankita.

Her favorite designers are JJ Valaya and Manish Arora.

Ask him what she focuses on one evening and she said: "A dress would be great statement. And good shoes! "

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom