* 11 to 18 February 2011: Fall 2010 Collections
* September 9-16, 2011: Spring 2011 Collections
What is Fashion Week?
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week (formerly known as Olympus Fashion Week) is a week long series of fashion shows, where more than 70 designers present their collections for future seasons of the year. It 'also a lot to celebrate and
Where is Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York?
Most of the shows held in tents in Bryant Park. Began in September 2010, Fashion Week is moving to the Lincoln Center.
* Bryant Park behind the New York Public Library in Midtown Manhattan, between 40th and 42 Streets & Fifth and Sixth Avenues.
* At Bryant Park Subway: F / V / W / D to 42nd Street / Bryant Park or 7 of the 5th Avenue
How does it feel to participate in Fashion Week?
Read on to attend the Fashion Week backstage at Fashion Week
What you should know about fashion week
* Enter the Fashion Week fashion show is by invitation only.
* Most performances are held in the tents of Bryant Park, but some are held offsite
* American Express offers tickets for certain shows hold for charity