Dannii Minogue Has Announced As The Face Of Melbourne Spring Fashion Week


While we take it (kind of) the sun here, our editor Dannii Minogue is currently under the chilly Australia - where she has just been announced as an ambassador for Fashion Week Spring in Melbourne.

Seven days of fashion launch party in Melbourne on September 5, more than 150 fashion shows and events open to the media and the public.

So here is a lady quick word for you:

"Melbourne is an art and design in every way," said Dannii. "When I think of Melbourne I think fashion, restaurants, cafes, trams, architecture, sports, music, comedy, competition, graffiti and the whole mystery. What I do not know Melbourne is as exciting as what I know. If you live here or have visited, people in Melbourne are the fabric of this great city.

"For me, Melbourne is the fashion capital of Australia. Every day you can discover something new. I like to show to friends visiting the city. I can see through the eyes of Melbourne a stranger, and that is when I discover something new I always laugh when you order a coffee and I have to explain how this is an art form -. even has its own language!

"From September there will be workshops, parades and parties to celebrate the fashion industry in Melbourne. In the midst of a fashion label," Project D ", I have the honor of sharing this exciting week, Ambassador of the founders of Melbourne fashion and new young designers. It's time to Melbourne well and truly on the international fashion map!

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom