In this article, covering a wide range of skin care issues - such as the hands and nails, makeup, perfume or aftershave, errors, and even at home skin care benefits. We start with the basics.
Basic Skin Care
* Always use a sunscreen external moisture, both winter and summer. The sun's rays can burn even if the air cools and the sunlight reflecting off water or snow can be particularly powerful.
* No matter what your skin type is, use a sunscreen when you are the sun, do not expose your skin for more than 15 minutes. Do not forget to use sunscreen on your face and the back of your hands, because they are constantly exposed to sunlight.
* Always remove your makeup before going to bed.
* If you do not usually wear makeup, gives the skin a chance to breathe one day a week without it.
* If your face tends to be inflated in the morning, bearing blocks skin freshener, astringent and cotton on your eyelids in the refrigerator for a quick pick-me-up.
* Rub the moisturizer to your legs before shaving foam and a smoother, softer end of leg hair removal. Men who have dry skin and normal can benefit from this technology.
* Use a humidifier to reduce the drying effects of indoor air on skin temperature in winter.
* Bathe at night to avoid exposing your skin to fresh air immediately outside.