With a dry brush exfoliation can be done in the morning before your shower. It removes dead skin cells and helps detoxify the skin (the skin is the largest organ of elimination). With a dry brush exfoliation also improves lymph and blood circulation and reduce swelling. A further advantage is that light has a nervous system and calming. You can give yourself a dry brush exfoliation, you will need a soft, natural bristle brush.
Tip 2: Rev Up Your Digestion
Alternative medicine, good skin is a sign of good digestive system. People with skin conditions like acne, rosacea, and psoriasis often suffer from constipation, imbalanced "good" versus "bad" bacteria, leaky gut and other gastrointestinal conditions. The two most common digestion culprits are:
* Guilty # 1: Not enough water in the water bathes the cells and removes waste, to prevent constipation. 5 ways to increase water intake
* Guilty # 2: Not enough fiber most people do not have fiber in their diet - the average person consumes only 12 grams of fiber per day. In 2002, the National Academy of Sciences Food and Nutrition Board recommended fiber intake. For men aged 19-50 years, 38 g fiber is recommended for men and more than 50 years, 31 g fiber is recommended. For women aged 19 to 50 years, 25 g fiber is recommended, and for women over 50 are 21 grams of fiber recommended.
Here are some suggestions:
1. Add whole grains - Choose whole grain products more refined. It is brown rice instead of white or make your own combination of 50:50.
2. Apple Day - I have an apple, the skin as a snack.
3. Eat Cauliflower - Roasted Cauliflower Try this delicious recipe!
4. fiber-rich snacks - Eat nuts, seeds and dried fruits such as dates, figs and prunes.
5. Try a smoothie "Prune Power '- The prunes are an excellent source of fiber. Start your day with this delicious smoothie Trim Power.
6. Eating beans and legumes - Open a can of beans or legumes favorites. Rinse well and add to your food.
7. ground flaxseed - For a boost of fiber easy, sprinkle ground flaxseeds (available in health food stores) on rice, salads, oatmeal or other meal. Store flaxseed in the refrigerator.
Tip No. 3: Boosting slow traffic
We like to sit on the desktop hours, just getting up to go to the bathroom? One of the best things you can do to your skin, the level of stress, and overall health is to get moving! Exercise can affect the skin and contribute to the swelling and bloating, acne, cellulite and loss of muscle tone. For more information about the exercise in step 9 wellness makeover. Here are some quick tips:
* Take a short break to go outside and walk around the block.
* Book an appointment for massage therapy.
* Close the door and spread.
* Going to the gym.
* Start each morning by stretching.
* Get the jump rope.
Tip 4: Avoid too much sugar
Most people do not realize, but excess sugar is considered a major cause of premature aging. The more sugar we consume, the more sugar we have entering the bloodstream. Over time, this can result in a process called glycation, which is when a molecule of glucose damage (sugar) a protein molecule by holding it. The new molecules formed are called advanced glycation endproducts, or AGE. collagen in the skin damage AGE, cartilage and ligaments and promote a loss of elasticity. wrinkles form and skin begins to flow.
* Try this - It may seem impossible to reduce sugar intake, but you can do! The gradual approach is best. The following week, then one thing you can do to reduce the amount of sugar you consume. For example, start reducing the amount of sugar in coffee or tea per day by half. Each week, find another way to calculate your sugar intake. Soon you'll be surprised what you hear!
Tip # 5: Eat Some good fats
Essential fatty acids are just the fat from your body can not live without it. They are needed to make cell membranes, hormones, chemicals and other substances. Essential fatty acids are believed to keep the heart healthy controls inflammation and possibly prevent cancer. They are also particularly important for people with inflammatory diseases such as eczema and acne, and also for people with dry skin. People deficient in essential fatty acids may notice bumps on the back of your arms. Here are my suggestions on getting more essential fatty
* Flaxseed and walnut oil - Use oil or walnut oil with balsamic vinegar flaxeed as a salad dressing. Be sure to keep these oils refrigerated. They should not be heated or used for cooking.
* Cold water fish - Sardines are a good source of essential fatty acids. Salmon is also a good source, however these salmon accumulate toxic polychlorinated biphenyls (also known as PCB) in body fat in 95 percent of their lives they spend at sea
* Supplements - Consider fish oil supplements.