Storage Solutions Elegant Women


When he moved to Booker in the apartment building, he greeted her walk-in. "I had to be a creative space, because I had so little," he says. This meant installing a bar at the top of the cabinet, where it hooks to suspend the boots. And by gluing pictures of 50 pairs of shoes (like a stack) on top of their boxes. Finally, he mounted jewelry organizer and Tie Rack. "Every time I open the door, smiling," Booker says.

Joy Creed Cupboard
Use matching hangers

"Consistency helps the clothes to be beautiful, and save space," says Booker. "I like the polished wooden hangers, swivel hooks, so that inconvenience."

Do not overload

"If everything is squeezed into the narrow pass 20 minutes trying to find things instead of spending time accessories. In addition, wrinkled clothes!"

Find a
"The storage ottoman keep my socks in a place that gives me when I'm sitting in my shoes in the morning. When I finished, I just roll back in the closet."

Dress, Tory Burch, $ 328. Look, Hermès. Bracelet, Diane von Furstenberg by H. Stern. Shoes, Casadei.

When the lining of her 125 pairs of shoes in four rows deep around his bed, Cundiff knew he needed a better system. One day he noticed a curious wardrobe furniture store. "I had a revelation in place," he recalls. "I could imagine the shoes." After a quick rehabilitation, the paint was peeling and the piece needed more floors, velvet-lined enclosure fences less than 40 hours Cundiff spent more pairs. The best part: a simplified process of selecting 12 pairs of each month will take on a business trip. "This cabinet is suitable for my lack of space and ways of life more than anything else," he says.

Brooke Creed Closet

Add Storage

This seems paradoxical, but if you're short on space, try to incorporate furniture. "I had my rear floor when I put heels in the closet," says Cundiff. "It's nice and adds functionality."

Make a signature destinations accessible

"It's easier to carry more often when you do not have to look under your bed or dig through boxes." Cundiff rarely wear shoes (rubber boots, sneakers, gym) in a bedroom closet.

Turn Quarterly

"This case forces me to have favorites," said Cundiff, who keeps shoes out of season in a storage facility.

Cashmere T-shirts, Christopher Fischer, $ 175. Skirt, Marc by Marc Jacobs, $ 498. Jewelry, Some sixty three. Boots by Brian Atwood.

Personal treasures on display is a way of life Kosann, author of Living with what you love. He can not imagine a bedroom without the pictures, ornaments and jewelry designs and wears every day. To cure the Dresser-top tableau, still a work-in-progress, you are browsing flea markets and antique shops. "I'm always looking for inspiration," said Kosann. "When I found these hands made of brass, were only demanding rings and bracelets."

I think Monica's Closet

Waiver of a traditional jewelry box

Kosann used stationery boxes, music boxes and bags of mail.

New Vintage Mix

This applies to jewelry and display. "I like old pieces with new layers modern" Kosan said. "Charm bracelet never go out of style. They are a great way to tell your story and send something to the next generation."

Sort ruthlessly

This is the only way to prevent things from becoming cluttered. "I try to separate the money in gold. Place in a container rings, earrings in another. Choose a dedicated space for necklaces. I put them down or hang them. "

Blouse, Tucker, $ 335. Jeans, J Brand, $ 158. Jewelry, Monica Kosann Rico. Clock, Cartier. Sergio Rossi shoes.

In Agostini, the placement of a three-tiered display tissue in the wall of the room was an opportunity to create a contemporary art installation. Agostinis think that life is more fun when you live with things rather than eating out. "I do not see why it would store 300 scarves in plastic containers," she says, "so mounted curtain rods scarves and layered on top of each other. They are so beautiful to see."

I think Elena's Closet

DIY Store

"I hang without laces or straps, including rope-soled shoes and sneakers from L-hooks, or a cup hooks screwed into the frame around the doors. Converts the plain old stuff to be good art," says Agostinis.

Adorned with unexpected

"You can attach earrings clip for blinds or earrings, small punch holes in the slats. When you look beyond the cabinet, you find that you have more space than you realized ".

Being Fearless

"If you store things in a certain way, and does not work, remember that nothing is permanent. Try it to believe it!"

Blazer, Tory Burch, $ 498. Tank, TSE, $ 250. Jeans, Escada, $ 490. Pin, Karin Wagner. Shoes, Isola.
For Chambers, the installation of four-inspired retail racks in the wall of his room was evident. "I live and breathe the underwear, so I am very matter of fact about it being a part of my life," he said. Their goal: an opportunity to show his collection of 50 game bra and underwear sets, and easy access to favorites, organized by color. (Parts every day are stored in two drawers of the dresser.) "Lingerie should not be taboo," he said. "If my parents come to visit. It's the only time I have a bass!"

I think Claire's Closet

Collections Display
"If you like hand-painted kimonos and vintage rock T-shirts, be sure to hang them where you can see and appreciate," says Chambers. "Decide what you like and go from there."

Take time to organize

"The alignment of the underwear in the shade, it is easier to find the right partner for the equipment you use."

Buy neutral colors or matching pieces

"I feel more than sharing a set. If a bra does not go with a particular fund, I'll use a meat chain transparent tones that disappears under clothes."

Cardigan and skirt, J. Crew, $ 158 and $ 128. Tank, Banana Republic, $ 45 Necklace, Nicola Yoon Design. Belt, Ann Taylor. Shoes Edmundo Castillo.

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom