Make-up ideas for the bride
* Implementation of skin care, hair and nails for at least 6 weeks before the wedding. Start going for regular facial and manicure, and ask for advice on good beautician beauty products.
* Stay away from the sun as much as possible. In case you have to move, remember to use a sunscreen with at least SPF 20. Try to avoid extreme weather conditions like wind, rain or cold, too.
* If you have a stressful job, so be sure to go to a massage at least once a week. Use essential oils in your bath and try to attend at least one aromatherapy session before the wedding.
* Do not skimp on your sleep, otherwise it will be difficult to hide your dark circles under the D-Day. At the same time to be happy. Remember, what goes on in your mind reflects on your face as well.
* Make the reservation of the makeup artists at least 3-4 months before the wedding. Add / View your computer so that he / she can plan the exact look. You should also go to a test session before the wedding.
* It is always advisable to synchronize with your makeup wedding clothes and jewelry. If they are very heavy, so you should prefer to have light makeup done on D-Day.
* The moment of your wedding also affect the type and amount of makeup. For example, lots of makeup looks good on the night, but it will look very strange under the strong sunlight.
* If the wedding is planned for spring / summer, bright, pastel colors work best. For a wedding in winter, warmer and deeper shades are a better choice.
* Although the bridal makeup has to be heavier and more dramatic than that made of parts used, must be so heavy it makes you look like a doll.
* Why is your wedding is photographed a lot. Remember, the foundation of the yellow shades work best with flash. Even if they are pink shades make you look very pale.
* Always go for the lip-liner, which is the same shade as your lipstick. Otherwise you may end up lip-liner that is too obvious. At the same time, always stick to a long-term lipstick for your wedding.
* Remember, you have to balance eye makeup lip makeup. If you want to go dramatic eyes, choose a shade of pale lipstick. If you use a dark lipstick, it is better to have natural light eyes.
* Never forget to apply foundation on your neck, back, ears and other exposed areas of the body too. Otherwise, look at your face painted and beauty - artificial.
* It is advisable to go for a light dusting of translucent powder in your face, do not end up too bright. You can also request a powder bronzer with a warm skin tone and get a natural light.
* Ask your sister, friend or relative of another woman to make a pressed powder, lipstick and tissues for you. This will help you play, especially if your wedding will be a long-term affair.