Laura Mercier: Five Things I Know About Style

Style A women know that beauty is not generic. The style is a beautiful pair of shoes. You accept what you dress according to your need and with confidence.

2 I hate the rules. When the magazine says: "This season is dead and it's all X to Y" is contrary to my character because I'm too bohemian spirit. I strive to be a model for what happens in the world around me.

3 My mother was a great inspiration and the perfume used as the last phase of his "getting ready" routine. This ritual is an important element of French culture: a woman is wrong, unless it wrapped in her favorite perfume.

4 to go through stages where I'm obsessed with the look. For years I used nothing but the matte red lipstick. It reminded me of the old movies was glamorous and a way for me to feel more feminine and sexy.

5 Comfort is the key. I never travel without my cashmere shawl, blanket doubles flights. My everyday look is simple, but I never go out without her jewels - a necklace or earrings declaration can add emotion to a neutral outfit.

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom