From Muscat to Mumbai

He did his schooling in Muscat, and his bachelor's degree in Mumbai. Now, when the former Miss World Sarah Jane Dias Italy debuted today with Abhishek Bachchan in "game", says his ultimate dream of being a performer.

"When I was young, I wanted to sing, I wanted to dance Basically, I wanted to be on the screen, -. Small screen, big, either with my good relations with the camera, I realized that my love for comedy." Sarah said.

"I want to do a lot of film. I am very pleased that the industry has welcomed me so warmly and so quickly. So much buzz was created around me. I'm very happy," said the newcomer who does not want to confine Bollywood.

Commenting on his future plans, he said, "I speak a great leader 02:58. By the end of April, will begin filming at least two films. But not to disclose such a nascent stage."
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom