Top Fashion Model Kelly Carlson



The 33-year-old actress, who talk show host Chelsea Handler says is “ridiculously hot” (see video below) plays “Kimber Henry” on the TV show about a plastic surgery practice. For a dream sequence, Carlson must put on a fat suit to model the extreme weight gain for in which her character is imagined as obese.
“The process was awful. It took about six or seven hours. It starts with a mold of your body, a cast from foot to neck. You have to stand up and it hardens around you,” the star told Star magazine. “It gets so suffocating that you can pass out – and I did.”
In real life she’s a girl that “loves being physical”, she said in an interview with About.com. Adding, “I’m pretty comfortable with my body and I work hard at it, but I’m certainly not perfect. It takes some getting used to.”
Addressing the issue of color correction and enhancement on camera, Kelly says what you see is what you get.

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom